Tech - AI Avatar Generation - Part 1

 After an initial play using the front-end Web DID I decided to look into using an alternative open source version called sad talker,

Sadtalker is a Chinese AI generated tool. There are concepts and possible issues around the origination of this code because it is China derived and there is issues around how much visibility they have a watch, you’re doing the Chinese government, but assuming that all I’m doing is doing information for publishing out on the net.

Sad Talker runs on a pretty impressive platform called Google Colab. Google Colab allows you to run python code within googles engine environment free of charge using Googles GPU use. For all purposes what we’re doing is rather than creating an avatar  on our computer we’re creating an avatar on the cloud.

I’ll be going through the steps necessary and how to get go about this, and I was sharing you with you, the final versions as I’m develop my avatar.

Starting off we will be the standard models and themes within sad talker as we see the progress of me developing my character, adding additional features and functionality.

we shall be using sad talker within a Google Collab get up environment and I’ll paste the URL right below.

https://colab.research.google.com/github/Winfredy/SadTalker/blob/main/quick_demo.ipynb?authuser=2#scrollTo=eDw3_UN8K2xa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech - AI Avatar Generation - Part 2

Intro - The Noorullah Foundation has slowly started

Tech - AI Avatar Generation - Part 3